Dementia Care at Home for Maximum Independence
A diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia is a scary and overwhelming time for families. However, it doesn’t mean the end of independence for your loved one. With the help of a professional dementia caregiver, people with dementia can live safely and happily in the place they love most — home.
What Are the Benefits of Receiving In-Home Alzheimer’s Care?
In-home Alzheimer’s care helps seniors with dementia in a number of ways, including:
- Planning and healthy meals and assisting with eating as needed
- Helping an older adult stay hydrated
- Monitoring for changes in behavior or health
- Creating a calming home environment
- Developing routines that enhance comfort
- Providing friendly companionship
- Offering respite care for family caregivers
- And much more
We offer professional dementia care services designed to help people with dementia receive the care and support they need while remaining in the homes they love.
Our services can include:
- Medication reminders
- Personal care assistance including bathing, dressing, and hygiene
- Shopping and errand running
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and social outings
- Planning and preparing healthy meals
- Companionship and participation in mind stimulating games and activities
- Respite care for family caregivers
- And more
Inviting a caregiver into your home or the home of a loved one with dementia is a huge act of trust. That is why we are dedicated to ensuring that all our caregivers receive comprehensive training to guarantee they are confident in their role as a dementia caregiver, while also putting our clients at ease.
To do this, we provide access to highly specialized in-home caregiver training through a nationally recognized training and certification agency for caregivers.
Learn more About Our In-Home Alzheimer’s Care
If you have a loved one who has Alzheimer’s or another type of dementia, the team at Home With You Senior Care is here to help. Give us a call at 410-756-0959 or reach out to us online to learn more about how our in-home Alzheimer’s care services can benefit your family.