The Best Maryland Home Care Services
Only the Best Will Do When Helping a Loved One Get the Support They Need
What Makes Home With You Senior Care the Best?
- We are licensed in good standing by the state of Maryland. (License number R4194)
- We are rated as a leader in home care customer and employee satisfaction by a national satisfaction measurement firm.
- We are responsive, reliable, and ready to provide service.
- We guide you through the process while considering your loved one’s unique needs and preferences.
- We hold our caregivers in the highest regard and give them all the tools and training they need to support our clients and their loved ones.
Read Our Reviews
I referred my next-door neighbor to your company when her father needed care. I saw her the other day, and she mentioned how pleased she, her husband, and her father are with the care her father is receiving. Thank you for assisting them and being so flexible.
From the first time we met, you have been personally and professionally wonderful. You found just the right person who is caring, friendly, dependable, helpful, supportive, and respectful to care for my mom.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Contact us if you have a loved one who could benefit from in-home care and assistance.
Robin Mooney, Executive Director
Robin’s commitment to a career in caring began early, during her first job as a teen in a nursing home. Today she has more than 35 years of experience in healthcare management.
What Types of Personal Care Assistance Do You Provide?
We customize support for each individual we serve, and our at-home care services are designed to meet a wide variety of needs, including:
- Help with bathing and/or showering
- Wardrobe selection and/or dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and preparation
- Tidying up around the home and doing laundry
- Monitoring for changes in behavior or health
- Transportation and accompaniment to appointments
- Shopping and running errands
- Engaging in conversations and reminiscing
- Encouraging physical activity
- Participating in fun, life-enriching activities
- And much more
Do You Offer Caregiving Services In My Area?
We offer caregiving services in Owings Mills, Catonsville, Columbia, Ellicott City, Reisterstown, Pikesville, and throughout Howard, Carroll, and Baltimore Counties in Maryland.
Call us at 410-756-0959 to find out how we can help someone you love.